What are Lipo Dissolve Injections?
Lipodissolve injections are considered as a non-surgical alternative to liposuction. Here chemical injections that contain vitamins, enzymes and phosphatidylcholine, which is a substance that is derived from soy is injected into the targeted areas that are affected by cellulite and fat. It can be used on any part of the body that has small amounts of fat deposits. It is generally effective in diminishing double chin, removing underarm fat and decreasing the waist width by a few inches. It even works in case of baggy eyes.
Why go for Lipo Dissolve Injections?
If you do not want to go for complicated surgeries to get rid of your unwanted fat it is good to go for lipo dissolve injections. If you go for a qualified dermatologist like Dr. Rashmi, you can expect the following benefits from this treatment:
- It is a gentle treatment that results in gradual liquefaction of fat which is then removed through the natural processes of the body.
- It gives you natural looking results resulting in even melting of fat.
- The skin around the treated areas is tightened by the chemical that is used in the injection as it stimulates the production of collagen.
Uses of Lipo Dissolve Injections:
Lipo dissolve injections are used to remove fat deposits that exercises and diets do not remove so effectively. It is also very effective in treating cellulite. The post-treatment swelling that is common in liposuction treatments is not found here. It works well on double chins, belly fat and flabby arms to break down the fat cells and flush out the body fat in the form of waste.
- Lipodissolve injections for Arms: Fat in arms can prove quite stubborn to slim down even with rigorous exercises and stringent diets. Lipo dissolve injections work well both on lower as well as upper arms. This is an excellent treatment for toned arms.
- Lipodissolve injections for the Chin: A double chin can give you a heavy appearance even if you are not exactly overweight. All your attempts at body toning may go waste when it comes to double chin. Lipo dissolve injections can help you get rid of your double chin and achieve a toned and proportionate appearance.
- Lipodissolve injections for belly fat: Excess weight around your midsection can be quite difficult to get rid of. Strict dieting and exercise regimens do little when it comes to reducing your love handles. Lipo dissolve injections can prove to be the perfect option to eliminate your belly fat.
- Lipodissolve on the Legs:Thighs are places with fat deposits that can prove really stubborn. Also they are quite susceptible to cellulite which might make your skin look bumpy. Soy-based lipo dissolve injections work miracles when it comes to eliminating cellulite from your thighs and making them appear toned. Wearing short skirts is now just an injection away.
- Fat Removal: Minimizing fat in small areas can be effectively achieved with lipo dissolve injections. Once injected, it breaks down the fat and liquefies it, flushing it out naturally, however at a rapid pace. The entire process may take a couple of weeks or months, depending upon the quantity of fat deposits. Nevertheless, it is better to go for liposuction when it comes to removing fat from larger areas of the body.
- Lipodissolve injections for Cellulite:Lipo Dissolve injections work very well when it comes to removing cellulite. You can now get rid of that dimpled “orange peel” skin which usually affects your thighs and buttocks. Apart from diminishing the cellulite, it also tightens the skin around the area.
Is it Right for you?
Lipo Dissolve injections work well for small areas of fat deposits. It is therefore best for people who are close to their ideal weight with localized fat deposits in small areas of the body that seem resistant and stubborn. However, you are advised not to go for lipo dissolve if you are:
- Suffering from kidney or liver failure
- HIV positive
- Suffering from Cancer or Hepatitis C
- Suffering from any kind of blood disorder
- Suffering from a thyroid problem
Otherwise, this is a good treatment to go for if you want to avoid the complications of surgeries such as liposuction.
How it works?
Lipo dissolve injection involves a very thin needle. Yet, you can opt for a local anesthetic to numb the site of the injection. Without this you may experience a mild stinging sensation which is quite bearable. The lipodissolve injection once injected into the targeted area, dissolves the molecular bonds, liquefying the fat in the area. It takes only about 15 to 30 minutes. The liquefied fat is then flushed out from the body in the natural way. This happens during the next few weeks or months. You will start seeing results in about a month or so. A series of sessions will emphasize the positive results you have thus experienced and make sure they last longer. These Treatment sessions are usually spaced between one and half to two months.
You don’t need much time to recover from a lipo dissolve injection. However, it is better to take some time off from your regular duties after your treatment. It is better if someone can drive you home. You might experience a mild burning sensation for about an hour or so. Applying a cold compress may help reduce your discomfort. Slight bruising, swelling or tenderness is common for a day or two. You can even take some pain medication if required. If you can bear the discomfort you can even go back to work. However, you are required to attend regular sessions as prescribed by the doctor to minimize side effects and extend your results.
Side Effects and Risks:
Apart from slight bruising and swelling you may not experience many side effects in case of lipo dissolve injections. However, this is true only if you have decided to go to a qualified and experienced dermatologist who takes all kinds of precautions to minimize side effects. Very rarely a patient might experience fever, dizziness or nausea. Nevertheless, make sure you refrain from strenuous work and rigorous exercise for a week or so. Also, try and wear comfortable garments to decrease any pain or discomfort.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi in Bangalore can help you when it comes to lipo dissolve injections. She is well-qualified dermatologist who has vast experience in providing various kinds of cosmetic treatments to improve the appearances of her clients. She has helped many get rid of their unwanted body fat through simple lipo dissolve injections. She has a trained and specialized team under her to assist her in achieving her objectives. Their friendly demeanor and committed services help in offering quality services to cater to all the requirements of all kinds of clients.
Dr. Rashmi and her team have treated many clients with lipo dissolve injections. All our clients have been extremely satisfied with the results they have achieved and have recommended our services to many of their relatives and friends. They have also expressed their happiness by writing a few reviews that we have put up on our testimonial page.
The amount of money you need to spend on lipo dissolve injections depends upon the area that is to be treated and the amount of fat that has been deposited. However, the exact amount can only be told after a complete evaluation by the dermatologist who will also assess your medical history. You can call us and book an appointment for a free consultation with Dr. Rashmi who will tell you exactly the amount that you may have to spend on your treatment.