Know More About Mesotherapy for Body
Mesotherapy was developed to treat sports injuries, infectious diseases, vascular problems and improvement of blood circulation. This is a simple technique where in a combination of medications are injected into the mesoderm which is the layer of connective tissue and fat underneath your skin. It is believed that this medication once injected starts melting down the underlying fat, thereby making you achieve a toned appearance.
Mesotherapy offers spectacular results when it comes to overall weight loss, spot fat reduction and in fixing cellulite.Whether you are an obese person who wants to get rid of fat from areas like abdomen, buttocks, legs, arms or trunk or are a thin person who is frustrate with the collection of stubborn fat in your love handles, mesotherapy works very well for you. The fat is melted through medications that are injected in the mesoderm and once melted, this fat will be excreted naturally. Very thin needle is used to inject the medication through what is known as a meso-gun and you won’t feel any more pain than a simple ant-bite.
It is definitely a cost-effective alternative to liposuction. The combination of medications that are used in these injections however depends on the doctor you choose. Choosing a qualified doctor would prove to be safer as such a doctor would take all sorts of precautions to make sure there are no harmful effects to the patients. Apart from weight loss, mesotherapy is also used to treat
- Hair loss
- Ankle sprains
- Bell’s palsy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Why go for Mesotherapy for body?
If you have found a good doctor who uses safe ingredients to treat weight loss in the most effective way, there is no reason why you should not go for mesotherapy for weight-loss. There are many benefits associated with this treatment such as:
- Cost-Effectiveness: Compared to many other surgical methods such as liposuction, mesotherapy might be cost-effective in the long run.
- Faster Recovery: as this is a minimally invasive method that just takes a few injections, there is no need for any recovery time.
- Permanent Results: Mesotherapy involves a combination of safe medications that work on reducing the cellulite and melting down the fat. Once the fat is melted, there is no chance that it will get accumulated again unless you stop taking care of yourself. The results here are of a more permanent nature when compared to many other kinds of treatment.
- Tightened and youthful skin: The anti-aging benefits of the ingredients used in mesotherapy make sure your skin gets a tightened and youthful look after the treatment.
Is it Right for you?
Mesotherapy works well for any healthy person between the age of 18 and 70, who has stubborn fatty deposits in the body despite diets and work outs. However, you are not a good candidate for this treatment if you are:
- Suffering from heart arrhythmia or blood clots
- Taking any blood thinning medications
- Undergoing treatment for cancer
Your doctor will be a in a better position to tell you if this treatment is right for you after analyzing your condition and history. In case he/she feels this may not work for you, he/she may even recommend the best treatment for you.
How it works?
- Though the amount of discomfort or pain that you may feel during mesotherapy is very minimal, a topic anesthetic is usually applied at the area that is to be treated.
- Then the medications are injected into your mesoderm using the meso-gun which has a very thin needle. The mesoderm lays just about 2 to 3 cms below the surface of your skin.
- The medication that is thus injected then starts working on melting down your fat, smoothening out your skin and treating your cellulite. The fat that is thus melted will be completely flushed out from your body during the next few days.
There is no down time or recovery time for mesotherapy as it is a very non-invasive method to reduce fat. You might feel slight bruising at the area that has been injected. However, this is a very temporary effect which will disappear within just a few days. You may need a couple of sessions to maintain your results and make sure you complete your treatment successfully.
You should be seeing your results in about two to three sessions and if you attend the sessions regularly, you will see to it that you achieve a toned appearance with tightened skin minus cellulite, and keep it that way for a long time. You need to make sure you maintain proper nutrition and an exercise routine.
Side Effects and Risks:
As long as the doctor you have chosen for mesotherapy is qualified and uses safe ingredients that do not have any allergic reactions on your skin, you are absolutely safe. You may not come across any other kind of side effects other than slight bruising, swelling and redness at the area that has been injected. If you come across any soreness, it should go away in about one or two days. Nevertheless, it is better to check out the ingredients that are being injected, their quantities, their side effects etc., to avoid side effects such as
- Allergic reactions
- Blood clots
Our Experienced Team:
Many doctors all over the world have been trained in mesotherapy and Dr.Rashmi is one of them. Dr. Rashmi is a qualified dermatologist from Bangalore, who has been providing many kinds of cosmetic treatments to cater to the requirements of various types of clients. Her dedication and vast experience has helped her provide effective treatments to her clients devoid of any kind of harmful side effects. She has a specialized team that works under her to achieve all her objectives and the state-of-the-art equipment that she has in her clinic facilitates this to a great extent. She also provides excellent after care facilities to extend the results of the treatment and enable faster recovery.
Dr. Rashmi has treated many patients with mesotherapy and helped them reduce fat and achieve toned appearance for life. Most of these patients are extremely satisfied with the results of such treatment and have recommended our services to many of their friends and relatives. Some of them have even expressed their pleasure by writing reviews that we have put up on our testimonial page for you to read. You can go through a few of them to get first-hand information on what you can expect from us.
The cost of mesotherapy treatment to reduce fat, depends upon the geographical location of the clinic, the doctor, the ingredients that are used by the doctor, the number of sessions you may require and so on. You can avail a free consultation from Dr.Rashmi by giving us a call and booking an appointment at your convenient time. During this session, your condition will be assessed and you will be advised about the right treatment to go for. If mesotherapy is that treatment, you will know how many sessions you may require and how much you will have to spend.