Why our skin loses its glow?
We often complain of dull and dry skin, dark circles, acne and sun spots that might have taken away that glow from our skin. This may happen due to a lot of things such as:
- Eating unhealthy food
- Consuming alcohol
- Using too much make-up
- Improper lifestyle practices
- Attending late night parties
- Not having enough sleep
- Too much sun-exposure without taking any kind of precautions
All of these causes lead to a reduction in the production of elastin and collagen in our skin. This will make our skin lose its firmness and smoothness, rendering it dull, dry and lifeless. In such cases going for one of the safe and effective facial glow treatments will help you get rid of all your skin disorders, enabling you to enjoy smooth, supple and glowing facial skin.
Benefits of Facial Glow Treatments:
Compared to surgical procedures such as facelifts, facial glow treatments give you excellent results in a non-invasive way. These treatments work for almost all skin-types. Most people prefer these treatments because of the following benefits they offer:
- No Side-effects or Risks: These treatments are minimally or non-invasive and do not use any kind of harsh chemicals or drugs. As such they are free from any kind of risks or side effects. Most of them have been approved by FDA as safe procedures.
- Cost Effective: Compared to surgical treatments that might require hospitalization, these procedures can be done in the office of the doctor within a short span of time. Provided you select the right clinic and the doctor, you can be assured that you can save a lot of money by going for these treatments.
- Faster Results: Most of these procedures display instant results. You may have to wait maximum a week or so. The results that you achieve will also extend for a longer period of time provided you comply with all the instructions that are given by your doctor and attend the maintenance sessions regularly.
- Minimal or no down-time: These procedures involve no incisions or wounds and therefore need no time for recovery. Most of them are even known as lunch-time procedures, after which you can resume back to your normal duties at work.
Facial Glow Treatments:
A good treatment for facial glow is one that can address all the signs of ageing efficiently. There are many kinds of treatments for achieving a glowing facial skin and they include:
- Mild Chemical peels: A mild chemical solution is applied to your face to help you get rid of the dead and dry skin cells, giving you face a rejuvenated and refreshed look. This also stimulates the production of collagen and boosts the growth of new skin cells.
- Dermal filler & Collagen injections: These are injections that give volume to your skin making it look plump, youthful and supple. By increasing the production of collagen and elastin these injections help you experience youthful and glowing facial skin for a longer period of time.
- Microdermabrasion: Thousands of microcrystals are sprayed on to your face to help you get rid of your dead and dry cells, giving your skin a glow that is going to be there for a long time. This treatment has absolutely no side effects and zero down time. The new skin that grows back will be fresh and rejuvenated with lots of collagen and elastin.
- Photorejuvenation: This is a treatment that makes use of a combination of laser, intense pulsed light and photodynamic therapy in order to treat various skin disorders such as age spots, wrinkles, fine lines and acne scars.
- Laser treatments:
A) Fraxel:Fraxel or Fractional Laser Resurfacing is a procedure that is designed to remove the outer layers of your skin by adopting a fractionated method. By working column by column, this procedure helps you get rid of all your skin disorders without causing any kind of damage to the surrounding skin tissues. The down-time here is also much lesser compared to the other methods of laser
B) Laser skin resurfacing: In this method, outer layers of your skin will be removed through laser until all disorders such as sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars etc. are removed. As you start healing, you will come across skin that is refreshed, rejuvenated, youthful and glowing.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi is a well-qualified dermatologist who has a vast experience in treating various kinds of skin disorders through different treatments. Her clinic is well-equipped with the latest technology equipment as well as excellent top-notch facilities. A specialized team works under her to help her achieve her objectives and take all the necessary precautions to make sure there are no side effects either during or after the treatment. The excellent after-care facilities ensure patients recover faster and in a better way.
Dr. Rashmi has worked on many clients and helped them get rid of all their skin disorders, enabling them to enjoy rejuvenated and glowing facial skin. Most of these clients have been extremely pleased with our treatments and have recommended our services to many of their friends and relatives. Some have even written a few reviews that you can read on our testimonial page.
The exact amount of money that you may have to spend on your facial glow treatment depends on the particular treatment you go for. This will be determined only after a complete evaluation by your doctor or dermatologist. There are many other factors that affect pricing when it comes to facial glow treatment, such as:
- The doctor that you choose
- The location of his/her clinic
- The severity of your condition
- The results that you wish to achieve and the time frame within which you want to achieve
- The number of sessions you may require
A better way to find out the exact pricing of facial glow treatment would be to contact our clinic and fix up an appointment with Dr.Rashmi. You get a consultation session absolutely free during which you will understand all that there is about facial glow treatment.