Know More About Non-Surgical Facelift
Dark circles, thinning lips, creases, wrinkles and sagging skin might make you look much older than your actual age. There are many who go for surgical face lift methods in order to look younger again. However, these methods involve a whole lot of risks. If you want to avoid these risks, it is better to go for non-surgical facelift procedures. These treatments will help you take off years from your face minus the side effects that are usually associated with their surgical counterparts. These can also work out cost-effective.
Benefits of Non-Surgical Facelift Options:
Non-surgical or minimally invasive facelift options are chosen by many because of the following benefits they offer:
- No Risks: Apart from slight bruising, redness or swelling, you may not come across any harsh side-effects if you choose one of these procedures over the surgical types. Even these minor things are very much temporary and will disappear within a short span of time.
- Faster Recovery: Most of these procedures involve no or minimal down time. Some are even known as lunch-time procedures after which you can immediately return to your normal duties at work.
- Cost-Effective: These procedures are much more affordable than the surgical ones and hence preferred by many
Non-surgical FaceLift Treatments:
Some of the best non-surgical facelift options include:
- Over-the-counter Anti-wrinkle creams: In mild cases when the signs of aging have just about started appearing, these might work well. The choices are many and you will have to do some research on the ingredients included in these creams, method of application and time taken to resolve. Most of these contain alpha hydroxyl acid and acetyl hexapeptide which work on tightening your skin after reducing your wrinkles and fine lines. They also keep your skin tissues hydrated, thereby giving your skin a plumper look. You may not come across any dramatic results; but these are good to maintain the youthfulness of your face and are inexpensive too.
- Thermage:Thermage aims at tightening your skin by renewing the collagen in your skin. This procedure uses radiofrequency energy to heat up the collagen in your skin. This will in turn contract the same and give your skin a tightened appearance. The procedure may take up to about 45 to 60 minutes depending upon the severity of the skin condition. Apart from tightening your skin and smoothening out your wrinkles, this will also help in making your cheekbones prominent and giving a much needed lift to your eyebrows. It requires just one session and has absolutely no downtime. You can easily get this done during your lunch break and resume to your office duties immediately. Some amount of maintenance may however be required.
- Laser Skin Tightening: This procedure makes use of low intensity beams of infrared light that stimulates your collagen production, increases the moisture of the skin, oxygenates your skin cells, firms up your skin, promotes your skin repair and improves the appearance and texture of your skin. By reducing your wrinkles, toning your neck as well as face muscles, lifting up your jaw line, your eyebrows and your cheeks, laser gives you a very natural face lift. About three sessions of this procedure may be required to achieve optimal results. However, the procedure involves absolutely no down time.
- Microcurrent Face lift: This is also called bio-ultimate face lift where in gentle electric currents are used to stimulate the production of elastin and collagen, improve blood circulation, re-hydrate and firm up your skin, giving it a smooth and tightened appearance. It is very effective in rebuilding the thin parts of your skin, filling in your wrinkles and lifting up those sagging muscles as it can very well regenerate your skin tissues through the stimulation of cellular growth. It has absolutely no side effects and gives aesthetically pleasing results.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi is a well-known dermatologist who is qualified and experienced in treating various kinds of skin disorders through different types of treatments. She has a fully equipped clinic in Bangalore that is equipped with latest technology equipment and excellent facilities to enable her to offer effective treatments in an easier way. She has complete support from her specialized team that takes each and every precaution needed to avoid side effects of any kind, either during or after the treatments. The after-care facilities provided are of world-class quality.
Dr. Rashmi is one of those few qualified dermatologists who have extensive experience in treating various kinds of skin disorders through different methods. She has offered non-surgical facelift treatments to many and very effectively too. Most of these have been extremely satisfied with the results that they are still enjoying. They have not only recommended our services to their friends and relatives, they have also written a couple of reviews that we have put up on our testimonial page.
The amount that you may have to spend on your nonsurgical facelift treatment totally depends upon the type of treatment that you choose. Although this may work out very cost-effective when compared to the surgical alternatives, the pricing very much depends upon a lot of things such as:
- Your skin condition
- The fees charged by your doctor
- The location of his/her clinic
- The number of sessions you may require
- The kind of results you are expecting
- The time within which you want to see these results
It would be a better idea to fix up an appointment with Dr. Rashmi and avail a free consultation session, during which you can clarify all your queries and get the costing estimated.