About Hair loss and Baldness
Your skin has to be properly hydrated in order to appear supple and firm and heal faster when there are any injuries. Not enough hydration means dull, dry and extra-sensitive skin that offers less or no protection to your body. In such cases it becomes inevitable to go in for a good hydration treatment that helps you enjoy hydrated and rejuvenated skin for a long period of time.
Benefits of Skin Hydration Treatments:
It is important for everyone to drink six to eight glasses of water every day, no matter what their skin type is. Also, applying moisturizing to your skin should be a part of your daily routine. Choosing the right moisturizer for your skin type and age is very important otherwise this could lead to further problems. In spite of these, if you are facing problems such as wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, sun spots, dark patches and pigmentation problems, hydration treatments are your only go. The main benefits of these hydration treatments include:
- Slows down your aging process: Hydration treatments can help you get rid of your skin problems and enable you to enjoy youthful and rejuvenated skin for a long period of time. This will keep your aging signs at bay for a longer period of time and slow down the process as such.
- Improves your confidence: These treatments will help in boosting your confidence by giving you an improved appearance. With this renewed confidence you will be able to face life’s challenges in a better way.
- Saves your money and time: Most of these hydration treatments are quite cost-effective when compared to complicated procedures such as facelifts. Once you get your treatment done, you will have less need for make-up which helps you save up on a lot of time and money.
There are many kinds of hydration treatments including:
- Deep-hydrating creams and lotions: These are available over-the-counter and if you have mild problems with your skin, these may work well if used over a long period of time. The best thing about this is that there are no side effects unless you are allergic to any of their ingredients. It is always better to check with your doctor first.
- Deep-Hydrating Facials: Most beauty parlors and spas offer such facial treatments that work instantly on hydrating your skin. However, the effects of these are temporary in nature. You will have to go for regular sessions in order to keep your skin hydrated for a long period of time.
- Restylane: Restylane Skin boostersare a good way to hydrate and nourish your skin. It improves the overall quality of your skin letting you enjoy lasting effects of the treatment. It moisturizes your skin from deep within and gives your skin a visible and healthy glow. While one session of this treatment may be enough for some, others may need a couple of sessions.
- Mild Chemical Peels: These treatments work by reducing various skin problems such as sun spots, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin in your skin. A mild chemical solution is applied to your skin to help you get rid of all your skin disorders and achieve hydrated and rejuvenated skin, which will last for a long period of time.
- IPL Photofacial treatment: This is a half-an-hour treatment where in intense pulsed light is used to penetrate deep into your skin and work on constricting your blood vessels and collagen, thereby helping you achieve rejuvenated, hydrated and healthy skin without any flaws such as wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, acne or scars.
- Microdermabrasion: In this treatment thousands of microcrystals are sprayed on to your skin to help you get rid of your dead and dry skin cells and reveal healthy, hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing skin. This procedure involves no downtime, no side effects and no harmful chemicals.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Laser skin resurfacing procedure uses laser to remove the outer layers of the skin that are damaged due to sun exposure, lack of hydration and process of aging. By stimulating the production of collagen and boosting the growth of new skin cells, this treatment helps you achieve rejuvenated, hydrated and healthy skin within no time at all.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi happens to be a well-qualified and experienced dermatologist practicing in Bangalore. She has correcting many kinds of skin disorders through various kinds of treatments. She has invested in state-of-the-art equipment that uses latest technology so as to provide effective treatments for all kinds of skin disorders in a safe way. Her specialized team supports her completely in achieving all her objectives, taking every precaution that is necessary to avoid side effects of all kinds.
Once you come to Dr. Rashmi you need not worry about your problem anymore. She takes all the necessary precautions to make sure you face no risks or side effects whatsoever and she has a vast experience in treating different types of skin conditions, efficiently and safely. Your doubts if any about the quality of treatments or services we offer will be clarified once you go through the reviews that are written by our clients on our testimonial page.
The kind of money that you have to spend on your hydration treatment depends totally on the type of treatment you choose to go for. This can be done only after consulting with your doctor. The prices however vary depending upon:
- Your skin condition
- The doctor
- The location of the clinic
- Number of treatment sessions you may need
- The kind of results you want to achieve
- The time taken for the treatment to help you achieve these results
You can get a free consultation session with Dr. Rashmi by giving us a call and fixing up an appointment at your convenient time. During this session you will know the exact amount that you may have to spend for your treatment, apart from getting your queries clarified.