What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment through which essential vitamins are injected into the surface of the scalp to stimulate the regrowth of hair. This is very effective for both men and women in controlling hair fall and preventing baldness. It can be used to treat any kind of hair loss that results from lack of blood circulation, nutritional deficiency or a hormonal imbalance. It acts by stopping hair fall immediately and stimulating the growth of hair in a very natural manner.
Why go for Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is one of the most effective techniques to control hair fall and stimulate hair growth. It uses a non-invasive technique that is absolutely painless and does not require any anesthesia. It works by supplying the right nutrients to the exact place where they are needed. The benefits of this treatment include:
- Improved blood circulation
- Reduced inflammation
- Collagen stimulation
- Neutralization of excess DHT
- Increased follicle size that can successfully prevent hair loss
- Stimulation of hair growth
Is it Right for you?
Anyone who is in the early stages of alopecia or baldness is an ideal candidate for Mesotherapy. However, it is advised to consult a doctor in case you are a:
- Pregnant woman: Hormone production will be at its peak during this period and Mesotherapy may not bring out the results as expected. You will also be very sensitive to pain during this period which might lead to some bruising or redness if opted for Mesotherapy. It is always better to wait for some time before going in for any kind of treatment if you are in the phase of your pregnancy.
- Lactating new mother: Child birth does cause hair fall quite often. However, if you are still breast feeding your baby, it is better to wait for some time until you wean him/her off and then go for Mesotherapy. Make sure you go for this therapy only if you find that your hair is not growing back at the areas where it has thinned down.
- A Person who is suffering from chronic ailments or allergies:In such cases, a consultation with a qualified dermatologist like Dr.Rashmi will help you understand if you can still go in for this treatment.
- A person who has a history of blood clotting or is using any kind of blood-thinner: In such cases it is always better to explore different options for hair fall treatment.
How it works?
The following procedure is followed by the dermatologist to treat hair fall through Mesotherapy:
- A topical anesthetic is first applied to the area that is to be injected
- The mixture of Vitamins, Minerals, natural extracts, medication and DHT Blockers is then injected by hand using a Mesotherapy gun that comes with a thin tiny sterile needle or a Derma roller. This injection will be quite shallow and is inserted only about 2 to 3 mm below the surface of your skin. As a result this will be a painless procedure. Yet the topical anesthetic will ensure there is no discomfort during the process
The entire session will be over within about 30 to 45 minutes and you will hardly need any time for recovery.
The recovery time in case of Mesotherapy is hardly anything. In fact you can straightaway get back to your normal activities without spending any time in the clinic. However, you may need a couple of sessions and a few maintenance sessions to complete the treatment. This could take anywhere from a few weeks to several months depending upon your condition and level of progress. Mesotherapy treatment will require a commitment from your side to make sure you attend all the sessions that are required to successfully control your hair fall and stimulate the regrowth of your hair.
Side Effects and Risks:
Apart from redness or mild bruising you may not really come across any kind of side effects in case of Mesotherapy. However, it is important to note that some amount of hair loss may occur initially. This happens as your scalp sheds the dead hair follicles so as to prepare for new hair growth. Nevertheless, this hair fall needs to be monitored closely by your practitioner. If it goes on for a long time, it may be an indication that Mesotherapy is not really working for you.
The mixture that is injected in Mesotherapy differs from one practitioner to the other. Therefore, it is always better to find out the ingredients of such a mixture and then do some research on them to find out if they are actually beneficial or not. A qualified dermatologist like Dr. Rashmi may not take any chances when it comes to the health of your hair. However, same thing cannot be said about everyone else.
Our Experienced Team:
Mesotherapy is one of the hair fall treatments offered by Dr. Rashmi, who is a well-qualified dermatologist in Bangalore. She has had a vast experience in treating many patients with different kinds of problems related to hair, skin and body. She makes use of sophisticated equipment that uses the latest in technology. With adequate support from her dedicated team of specialists she is able to offer extreme satisfaction to all the clients that she has treated. She takes extra precaution to avoid any kind of side effects or risks.
Mesotherapy for hair loss has worked wonders for many who have undergone treatment under Dr. Rashmi and her team in Bangalore. Most of these who have completed their treatment courses have found extremely satisfying results that they are enjoying till date. They have also come back to us for other kinds of cosmetic treatments as they have developed trust in our services. Many have even recommended our services to their friends and colleagues. You can read the reviews written by them on our testimonial page to get first-hand information about the quality of services you can expect from us.
The exact amount that you may have to spend on Mesotherapy depends on how many sessions you may need, the location of the clinic and the mixture that is used. On an average each session may cost you somewhere between $250 and $400. To know the exact pricing, you may book an appointment with us and avail a free consultation session during which your medical history will be assessed, condition will be evaluated and treatment cost will be estimated and told.