About Laser for Wrinkle Reduction
- Reducing periorbital wrinkles or wrinkles around the eyes
- Eliminating Crow’s feet
- Decreasing Perioral wrinkles or the wrinkles that you can find around your mouth
- Minimising Frown lines, Smoker’s lines and Lipstick lines
- Reducing all kinds of facial wrinkles
Why go for Laser for Wrinkle Reduction?
Compared to many other treatments such as surgical face-lifts or wrinkle injections Laser treatments for wrinkles can smooth out your skin without actually changing the way you look. It adopts a very natural treatment without any kind of side effects. The main advantages when it comes to laser for wrinkle reduction, include:
- Faster Recovery: Laser for wrinkle removal is a very simple treatment which helps you recover in less than four days. You can even return to work the same day if you are prepared to bear a little bit of discomfort such as mild bruising, redness or swelling.
- Minimal Discomfort: This is a minimally-invasive treatment that involves no adverse effects to your skin. You will face very minimal discomfort which is very easy to bear. Even applying a cold compress or a simple painkiller may help you get rid of the discomfort quite easily.
- Maximum wrinkle reduction: Laser is very effective for wrinkle reduction. As it works in a very natural manner by stimulating the production of elastin and collagen, it can reduce maximum wrinkles, when compared to any other kind of wrinkle reduction treatment.
- Youthful skin minus any facial changes: Injections or face-lifts may cause some facial changes, which may not make you look like yourself. Laser, however, gives you younger looking skin, without any kind of facial changes.
- Natural results in a dramatic way: The results that you can expect from laser treatment for wrinkle reduction are very much natural. However, you get to experience it in an almost dramatic way which might be just in a few minutes.
Types of Laser for Wrinkle Reduction:
There are mainly three types of laser treatments for wrinkle reduction. Each one of this comes with its own level of smoothing and recovery time. They include:
- Non-ablative rejuvenation: This is the gentlest treatment of all. If you have fine lines or wrinkles in an early stage of aging, you could go for non-ablative laser treatment. Although you may not find too dramatic results here, you won’t need any time to recover here.
- Fractional rejuvenation:Fractional procedures would mean deeper skin rejuvenation with better wrinkle reduction. However, it requires a longer recovery time. If you want to avoid the risks associated with ablative laser treatments for wrinkle reduction, you can go for this. This treatment not only reduces your wrinkles but also tightens your skin, making it look younger and natural. These are low-risk procedures that are in great demand across the world. Therefore, there are many technological advances happening in this area.
- Ablative resurfacing: Ablative laser resurfacing for wrinkle reduction involves the use of heat to tighten the skin and stimulate the collagen production. Nevertheless, this can cause visible wounds on your skin that may require about three to four weeks of recovery time. This works well for people who have very deep wrinkles or skin that is extremely damaged by the sun.
Is it Right for you?
If you have wrinkles or fine lines anywhere on your face, you may be the right candidate for laser. However, it is better not to go for laser if you have active acne or too dark skin. Also, in the following cases, it is better to take precautions before decided on going for laser treatment for wrinkle reduction:
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy can make you sensitive to pain. Therefore, it is better not to go for laser during this phase of your life.
- Lactation: This is a period where you are very vulnerable. Your health will become very important for your baby’s sake and you cannot take any kind of risks. Therefore, it is better to wait until you wean off your baby before going for laser treatment.
- Allergies: If you have skin allergies, it is better to avoid laser treatments as they may cause adverse reactions or harm your skin permanently.
It is better to check with your dermatologist after discussing your medical history, if this will work well for you. If not, he/she might be able to suggest the treatment that would work perfectly for you. This may even save a lot of your time and money.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi can help you in getting rid of your wrinkles. She is a well-known, well-qualified and well-experienced dermatologist, practicing in Bangalore. She has treated many clients and helped them in achieving a younger look with youthful skin, free of wrinkles. She has a full-equipped clinic with the latest equipment that can help in administering faster and effective treatments. There is a specialized team that works under her and helps her achieve all her objectives. Given below are all the details you want to know about Laser for Wrinkle Reduction.
Dr.Rashmi has performed laser treatments over many patients and has helped them get rid of their wrinkles in the fastest way possible. They have all been very much satisfied with the quality of our services which is very evident in the kind of reviews we have got from them. In fact you can even read some of them on our testimonial page. They have also recommended our services to many of their friends and relatives some of whom have indeed come to us.
There are many things you need to take into account when it comes to laser for wrinkle reduction. Sometimes your wrinkles may all disappear in one single session of laser and at times it could even take about four to six sessions. The exact amount that you may have to spend on your treatment can only be revealed after a complete evaluation of your condition. You can call us and book an appointment for a free consultation session with Dr.Rashmi. She will assess your medical history and tell you exactly how much your treatment will cost.