About Skin Rejuvenation
Aging, skin disorders, sun exposure and even genetic factors can cause skin irregularities on your face or anywhere else on your body. Such irregularities appear in the form of wrinkles, fine lines, sun spots, pigmentation patches, acne scars or even visible blood vessels. With these, your skin might start losing its elasticity making it loosen and sag. However, you don’t have to live with all these problems. There are skin rejuvenation treatments that will help you regain your youthful skin within a short span of time. Choosing a good dermatologist will help you avoid side effects either during or after the treatment.Various Conditions may be treated through skin rejuvenation treatments and these include:
- Static wrinkles: These are wrinkles that do not change with your facial movements. They remain visible and permanent always
- Dynamic wrinkles: These are lines that change with your facial expressions and movements. These are also called expression lines. When your skin is not moving these will appear as folds.
- Pigmentation patches: These include dark patches, sun spots and freckles that are basically caused due to the damage caused by exposing your skin to the sun
- Scars: Scars may be formed as a result of skin injury or acne. They may appear as discolored, pitted or may even have raised borders.
- Vascular conditions: At times you may find tiny blood-filled blisters or come across a constant flush of redness on your face. Both these refer to vascular conditions and so would be the blood vessels being visible on the surface of your skin.
- Loss of skin tone: When your skin starts losing its elasticity, it loses its firmness and may even start to develop cellulite. This is when you come across a loss of your skin tone.
Various Skin Rejuvenation Treatments:
- Acne Blue Light Therapy: This treatment targets the bacteria that are responsible for acne. This is a light based therapy that you may have to go through for a couple of weeks in order to treat moderate acne that may not have responded well to other facial skin care treatments. This treatment has absolutely no side effects.
- Chemical Peel:This is a treatment where a chemical solution will be applied to your skin. This will remove the top layers of your skin and minimize the appearance of wrinkles, sun damage and uneven pigmentation. The peels that will be used in the treatment depend upon your skin type and the results that you want to achieve. For skin rejuvenation light peels may be sufficient. However, if you want to reduce your deep wrinkles and fine lines, you may have to go for stronger peels.
- IPL™ Photofacial: Intense Pulsed Light is a facial rejuvenation treatment that successfully treats skin imperfections such as freckles, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation, facial veins, rosacea, enlarged pores and brown spots. You can resume back to your work immediately after the treatment as it involves no down-time
- Laser Skin Resurfacing:This is one treatment where the outer layers of your damaged skin will be removed, while stimulating the growth of new skin cells and production of collagen in the underlying layers of your skin. Through these treatments you can reduce or even eliminate your fine lines and wrinkles on your neck and face, giving you an evenly toned complexion.
- Microdermabrasion:This treatment can remove or eliminate light acne scars and age spots. It is a lunch time procedure that can be done easily in the office of a dermatologist. Here, tiny crystals are sprayed on to the surface of your skin, which gently exfoliate the upper layers of your skin. Suction is used to remove the dead skin cells and the crystals, after which you get absolutely rejuvenated skin.
- Permanent Makeup:If you are tired of applying and removing make up on a daily basis, you can go for permanent make up. This is also called micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. This works very well for people who participate in swimming and other sport activities as they cannot otherwise use cosmetics.
- Photodynamic Therapy (PDT):PDT or Photodynamic therapy is one of the latest treatmentsthat are aimed at reducing acne lesions. Light is used in specific wavelengths to target the bacteria that seem responsible for the outbreaks of your acne. It generally begins with a mild microdermabrasion treatment after which an aminolevulinic acid solution is applied to your skin. Your skin is then exposed to a specific wavelength of light that targets the bacteria and kills them. The solution is very useful in enhancing the effects of the laser or light source.
- Portrait® Plasma Skin Regeneration: Here nitrogen plasma is applied to the surface of your skin that creates heat underneath your skin, only to promote the regeneration of your skin tissues. It takes only about ten or fifteen minutes. Nevertheless, you get to enjoy results for a long time. Marked improvement can be seen in your skin tone, pigmentation, texture and wrinkle reduction. There are no side effects or downtime here.
Our Experienced Team:
Dr. Rashmi is a well-qualified dermatologist with a vast experience in treating various kinds of disorders related to skin and hair. She has her clinic in Bangalore that is fully equipped with sophisticated facilities and equipment to administer all kinds of skin treatments efficiently. She has a dedicated team of specialists who put in all kinds of efforts to help her achieve her objectives. Precautions are taken to prevent any side effects and excellent after care is provided in Dr. Rashmi’s clinic. Apart from various other treatments, Dr. Rashmi also specializes in Skin rejuvenation treatments.
Dr. Rashmi has treated many kinds of clients and helped them get rid of their skin disorders, helping them achieve rejuvenated skin, the effects of which most of them are still enjoying. Many of our clients have recommended our services to their friends and relatives who have indeed come to us for treatments. Some of them have also written a few reviews that we have put up on our testimonial page.
The pricing for your skin rejuvenation treatment first of all depends on the kind of treatment you go for. Even if you happen to determine this, there are various other factors such as the doctor you choose, the location of the clinic, your skin type, the severity of your skin disorder and the number of sessions you may need. A visit to Dr.Rashmi’s clinic can help you understand all this and find out the exact amount that you may have to spend on your treatment. All you need to do is just give us a call and fix up an appointment. We will help you avail a consultation session with Dr. Rashmi, absolutely free of cost. Our goal is your satisfaction!